Academic and Scientific Activities of the Institute
All India homoeopathic Congresses organized by IIHP
- 1. The first homoeopathic congress was held at New delhi in 1950. It was inaugurated by Rajkumar Amrit Kaur, Dr. S. K. Das of Kolkata presided over the congress.
- 2. The second Homeo Congress was held at Lucknow in 1952. It was inaugurated by Shri C. B. Gupta, the then Chief Minister and Health Minister U.P. It was presided over by Dr. M. Gururaju of Andhra Pradesh.
- 3. The third Homoeo Congress was held at New Delhi, It was inaugurated by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan the then President of India and Presided over by Dr. B. K. Sarkar of Kolkata.
- 4. The fourth Congress was held at New Delhi, It was inaugurated by Dr. S. Radhakrishnan and Presided over by Dr. B. K. Sarkar of Kolkata.
- 5. The fifth Congress was held at Patna, It was inaugurated by Shri Jai Prakash Narayan and presided over by Dr.Magan Lal Desai of Bombay.
- 6. The sixth congress was held at Ahmedabad, It was inaugurated by Dr.SushilaNayar and Presided over by Dr. J. N. Sircar of Kolkata.
- 7. The seventh Congress was held at Kottayan, It was inaugurated by Dr.SushilaNayar and presided over by Dr. J. N. Sircar of Kolkata.
- 8. The Eight Congress was held at Kolkata. It was silver jubilee celebration of the All India Institute of homoeopathy. It was inaugurated by Shri K. K. Shah, Union Health minister and presided over by Dr. M. C. Batra of Bombay.
- 9. The ninth congress was held at Bangalore. It was inaugurated by the Health minister of Karnataka and Presided over by Dr. K. G. Saxena of New Delhi.
- 10. The tenth Congress was held at Hyderabad, was inaugurated by Shri Shankaranand, Union Health Minister and presided over by Dr. N. K. Dasgupta of Kolkata.
- 11. The eleventh Congress was held at Bhubaneshwar. It was inaugurated by Shri J. B. Patnaik, Chief Minister of Orissa presided over by Dr. P. Nagabhushanam of Hyderabad.
- 12. The 12th Congress was held at Ranchi. It was inaugurated by Shri Arjun Singh, Union Minister of Communication and presided over by Dr. P. Nagabhushanam of Hyderabad.
- 13. The 13th congress was held at Pune. It was inaugurated by Chief Minister, S.B. Chavan and presided over to Dr. J. R. Chadha, New Delhi.
- 14. The 14th Congress was held at Hyderabad, inaugurated by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Shri Janardhan Reddy and presided over by Dr. J. R. Chadha of New Delhi.
- 15. The 15th congress was held at Lucknow. Inaugurated by Chief Minister of U.P. Shri Kalyan Singh and presided over by Dr. C. C. Desai, Bombay.
- 16. The 16th Congress and golden jubilee celebrations were held at New Delhi, Hon’ble Union Minister for Health Sri A. R. Antulay inaugurated and Chief Minister Delhi Sri Madan Lal Khurana and Dr. S. Venugopala Chary, Hon’ble minister of A.P. were guests of honour.
- 17. The 17th Congress was held at Nagpur, Maharashtra, Shri. Devendra Fadnavis Mayor of Nagpur inaugurated the Congress in the presence of Shri. Nitin Gadkari Honourable Minister Govt. of Maharashtra. Dr. G. L. N. Sastry presided over the Congress.
- 18. The 18th Congress was held at New Delhi.Shri. K.A. Raja, Union Minister of State for Health inaugurated the Congress. The Congress was presided over by Dr. V.K. Gupta.
- 19. The 19th Congress was held at Bhubaneshwar, Orissa. Sri Navin Patnaik, Chief Minister of Orissa inaugurated the Congress. Dr. V. K. Gupta presided over.the Congress.
- 20. The 20th Congress was held at Hyderabad in 2007. Inaugurated by Smt. Panabaka Lakshmi, Minister of State, Health and Family Welfare, Govt of India in presence of Shri. K. Rosaiah, Minister for Health, Medical & Family welfare, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh presided by Prof.Dr. Niranjan Mohanty.
- 21. The 21st Congress was held at Amritsar in 2008. Inaugurated by Chief Guest Prof. Smt. LakshmikantaChawala, Hon. Minister of Health and family welfare, Punjab. The Congress was Presided over by Dr. N. S. Prasant.
- 22. The 22nd Congress was held at New Delhi. Dr. Diwan Harish Chand was the Chief Guest Presided over by Dr. KRK Prabhakara Murthy.
- 23. The 23rd Congress was held at Hyderabad, Chief Guest – Smt. D. Purandeshwari, Hon’ble Union Minister of State, Presided over by Dr. KRK Prabhakara Murthy.
- 24. The 24th Congress was held at Nagpur, Shri. Shripad Yesso Naik Hon’bleMinister of state, with independent charge, Ministry of Ayush Govt of India inaugurated the Congress.Dr.RamankantDagadePresided over the Congress.
In addition to above National Congresses the State branches, District Units and City Chapters of the Institute are regularly organizing Scientific programs CME Programs and workshops for the benefit of Homoeopathic physicians and Homoeopathic college students.
Medical camps - The Institute also organizing medical camps in rural areas, religious gatherings, melas and also during disasters and natural calamities.
Awareness - IIHP is always in the forefront in condemning the bad publicity being unleashed in public by certain vested interests at the National and International levels against Homoeopathy. IIHP stand is always appreciated by the profession and also by various scientific groups.
Social media - For the sake of disseminating information among general public and homoeopathic fraternity including members IIHP operates a National and a States' website each.
National Website - www.iihp.co.in
States Website - www.iihp.in
There are many pages on Face book operated by state and district units in addition to the one operated by IIHP at the national level -Facebook National Page
Travel - IIHP and the Hahnemann Pilgrimage tour
For the benefit of its Life Members the Institute started an international study tour program to European countries called Hahnemann Pilgrimage to enable its members to visit the places where Dr. Hahnemann was born, lived, studied and practiced during his life time and also to pay rich tributes to the Father of Homoeopathy at his birth place. The first such tour will be conducted in the first week of June 2017 with a registered batch of 60 members. The registration for the second batch has already been started.
Education (IIHP - Towards Excellence in Homoeopathic Education)
The sole and only mission of the Institute is to promote and teach Hahnemann’s Homoeopathy only with no deviation from Hahnemann principles as envisaged in the Organon of Medicine.. It is because nowadays so many teachers have come up with their own schools of unethical thoughts under the banner of Homoeopathy by subverting Homoeopathic principles there by causing confusion among young minds. IIHP is of the opinion and believes that one should follow the basic principles of Organon of Medicine to be a successful Homoeopathic physician.
Therefore IIHP has come up with an academic initiative “Homoeopathic Education Quality Improvement Program” where only Hahnemanian Homoeopathy will be taught by our learned resource persons, who are well experienced in their fields. Many of them are of international repute who have presented many papers in International Homoeopathic conferences. Those groups and academic institutions who would like to hear or learn from our resource persons may send a request to our Secretary General. We will be happy to send our resource persons provided the organizing groups should make arrangement for travel and staying arrangement of the resource person. No other fees will be charged.
Our distinguished resource persons for various Scientific programs
- 1. Dr Niranjan Mohanty (Odissa) M.D (Homoeo) – Former Professor & HOD, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Bhubaneswar.
- 2. Dr LK Nanda (Odissa) - M.D (Homoeo) – Former Professor & HOD, Govt. Homoeopathic Medical College, Bhubaneswar
- 3. Dr.RamakantDagade (Kolhapur) M.D (Hom) Former Principal and Prof.
- 4. Dr Praveen Kumar (Hyderabad) M.D (Hom) Professor & HOD Govt. JSPS Homoeopathic Medical College, Hyderabad
- 5. Dr N. Srinivasa Rao (AP) M.D (Hom) Advisor to IIHP and Member CCH
- 6. Dr PVSN Prasad (Guntur) M.D (Hom) Leading Homoeopathic Surgeon
- 7. Dr NS Prasanth (Hyderabad) M.D (Hom) Former Professor & HOD, Former Additional Director, Dept. Of Ayush Govt. of A.P
- 8. Dr G. Srinivasulu (Andhra Pradesh) M.D.(Hom) Asst. Prof. GHMC Kadapa
- 9. Dr Adil Chimthanawala (Nagpur) M.B.B.S, DNB(Card), M.D. (Hom)
- 10. Dr Muktinder Singh (Punjab) M.D (Hom) Leading Homoeopathic Physician
- 11. Dr Tanvir Hussain (Punjab) M.D (Materia Medica) M.D (Organon) & M.D (Repertory)
- 12. Dr MDV Raman Rao (Guntur) M.D (Hom)
- 13. Dr Jaidaev Sharma (Haryana) M.D (Hom)
- 14. Dr Sripad Hegde (Bengaluru) M.D (HOM) Prof.& HOD GHMC Bengaluru
- 15. Dr Prasad Vyawahare (Nagpur) M.D (Hom) Prof.& HOD Gondia HMC
- 16. Dr Ajay Dahad (Maharashtra) M.D (Hom) Principal Prof.&HOD HMCChandwad
- 17. Dr Manisha Solanki (Pune) M.D (Hom) Principal Prof.& HOD, D.S. HMC Pune