After joining any organization you can do two things- enjoy the benefits of the membership or be an active member of the organization - reaping bigger benefits and in turn benefitting other members. A lot depends on your leadership abilities - how to motivate and convince others of your point of view but in the end it is the team effort that brings laurels.
Here is a list of activities that you can pursue after you join IIHP
- After becoming a member of IIHP you can contribute to the betterment of the profession and in turn your own.
- Doing administrative work for the organization
- Motivating other doctors to join IIHP
- Make a district unit, reach to the state and national level and approach the opportunity to leave a mark in the history of homoeopathy.
In an unit members shall be involved in pursuing following activities-
- Monthly meetings
- Medical Camps
- Awareness Campaigns about Homoeopathy CME
- Member's get-togethers or dinners/outings
- Celebrating special days as mentioned by WHO
- Celebrating Hahnemann Day = World Homoeopathy Day