Aims & Objectives of IIHP
- 1. To advance and extend the principles and practice of Homoeopathy.
- 2. To improve the public health and Homoeopathic Education.
- 3. To strive, to preserve and to promote the honour and dignity and socio-economic status of the Homoeopathic profession and to protect its legitimate rights and interests; and in particular those of qualified Homoeopathic Practitioners.
- 4. The promotion of friendly feelings amongst all Homoeopathic Practitioners, as also co-operation with different branches of medical and allied sciences.
- 5. To strive for the recognition of Homoeopathic system medicine by WHO.
- 6. The institute has only a philanthropic purpose, and shall not carry on any business or trade of any kind.
- 7. The Institute shall be for the development of Homoeopathic science only in accordance with the basic principles of Homoeopathy and shall keep free from political or communal shades of any kind.
Methods For Attainment
To achieve and attain the aims and objectives of the Institute the following protocols have been continuously followed.
- Hold periodical meetings and conferences of the members of the institute, and of the medical profession in general.
- Diffuse among members and others, information on all matters affecting Homoeopathy.
- Arrange lectures, discussions and demonstrations and conferences periodically or from time to time for maintaining standard of the members.
- Conduct an educative campaign among the masses of India in the matter of public health, sanitation, family planning or other national programmes by co-operating with different public bodies working with the same objectives.
- Organise medical corps for providing medical relief during epidemic and in times of emergency.